BLANDFORD FORUM Nursing Home Manager - £65,000pa
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Home Manager to deliver a quality of care and support to older people. The suitable Home Manager needs to have a good understanding of elderly care along with disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment.
This is a beautiful, large sized nursing home You MUST have previous Nursing Home experience.
Responsibilities of the Home Manager
- Must have previous experience in Nursing Home Setting
- Must hold a Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Leading and supervising the support and nursing teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development.
- You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring.
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential.
- Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet).
- It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues
- Recruitment and Retention
Please contact Emma Mansell the Panda dealing exclusively with this vacancy on 0161 914 57422