Accounts Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a company based near Blackwood.
The successful candidate will be a confident individual who has excellent accounting knowledge to help perform various duties within the business. This position is to report into the Financial Manager. The position is on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will provide rewarding career opportunities for progression.
- Processing of invoices.
- Data entry and spreadsheet work.
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger reconciliation work.
- Credit Control and Sales Ledger.
- Working with multiple currencies.
- Performing general accounting duties.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel.
- The ability to prioritise, multi task and cope with interruptions whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Outstanding accounting knowledge.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- £10.00 - £11.00 per hour + holiday pay
The role is for an immediate start.
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice