A UK leading Accountancy Practice are seeking a talented and confident Semi-Senior to join their growing team in Ipswich.
Our client prides themselves in providing a quality, personal service to a wide range of clients, whilst still being able to maintain a healthy work life balance for their employees offering flexible hours, full block release training and are very accommodating to employee’s. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has three or more years’ experience within an accountancy practice and wants to join a successful, friendly firm to continue their professional development.
The successful candidate will be driven, hard-working and will be a technically strong accountant who is ready to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm. With a proven track record of developing talent, our client can offer you a genuine opportunity at progression within a friendly and progressive environment
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner or manager review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Working alongside the audit department and assisting on audit assignments
- Assisting with various duties such as occasional VAT returns and bookkeeping
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Ideally ACA/ACCA part-qualified or at least three years’ experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Solid exposure to accounts preparation
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience with tax returns
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Semi Senior Accountant - Ipswich