Welsh Speaking Accounts Assistant
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting a Welsh speaking Accounts Assistant, for a company in Carmarthen, on a temporary basis.
The company have recently gone through significant growth and are now looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their highly successful finance team. This position is to report into the Finance Manager. You will initially be there for 3 months, however this role could have the potential to become permanent following a review.
The ideal candidate will be a fluent Welsh speaker, and either immediately available or on a short notice period. The role will start as soon as next week.
- Purchase ledger
- Reviewing departmental budgets
- Statement reconciliations
- Query resolutions
- Processing invoices
- Payment runs
- Sales ledger
- Raising invoices
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Fluent Welsh Speaker
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification.
- Outstanding accounting knowledge and previous experience within a similar role.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- The ability to prioritise, multi task and cope with interruptions whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Up to £11.50 per hour + holiday pay (dependant on experience)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice