International HR Partner - Maternity cover
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is currently recruiting for the position of International HR Partner to act as an experienced HR generalist and business partner, supporting internal customer needs autonomously with limited supervision being required.
The successful candidate must have or be:
- A degree in a management or social science related field, preferably in HRM or Business Studies
- CIPD qualified or equivalent (extensive HR experience may also suffice in place)
- Extensive experience of generalist services or business partnering in HR is required creatively and laterally, to overcome challenges.
- Substantial experience in managing and implementing employee relations activities in a large organisation.
- Strong emotional intelligence and resilience, and able to maintain composure - acting in a calm and measured way, in difficult situations.
- Knowledge of a second language such as Arabic, French or an Indian sub-continent language would be an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL BE HOLDING INTERVIEWS AS AND WHEN CANDIDATES APPLY AND THE VACANCY WILL CLOSE AS SOON AS A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND
If you are talented, reliable, service minded, resilient and a highly motivated professional looking for a meaningful career, with a strong commitment to IRW’s values and mission, please apply by completing the online application form.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- screening clearance
- proof of eligibility to live and work within the UK
- receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, for UK based roles, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to progress applications which would require sponsorship.