Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) Care Home
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home
Location: Accrington, Lancashire
Salary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum, (£16.40 p/hour) excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or nights available
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a warm and friendly nursing home based in Accrington. This recently refurbished home is situated in the heart of Accrington and is close to public transport links. This bright and friendly service offers a range of fantastic facilities and activities. The home prides itself in the quality of care that they provide the residents and the Home Manager is looking for a passionate and caring Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their lovely care homes in Accrington. The home provides care to elderly residents and also provides person centred dementia care. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- £1 meals whilst on duty
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cheryl on 01489 774 214.