Job title: Accounts Assistant
Job Summary: The Accounts Assistant will be working alongside the Purchase and Sales Ledger team to assist with the day to day running of the business.
- Reviewing purchase invoices and credit notes and ensuring they are appropriately authorised and correctly coded.
- Review and analysis of expense claims, ensuring costs are reasonable and in line with the Group expenses policy.
- Day-to-day maintenance of purchase ledger, sales ledger and cash books, including posting purchase invoices, credit notes and bank transactions.
- Clerical tasks including filing of original invoices, credit notes and expense claims.
- Undertaking regular bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end routines including reconciliation of key accounts on the trial balance.
- Ad hoc support to the Financial Controller as required.
Skills and attributes
- As part of a small busy team, it is essential that the successful candidate is a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work to deadlines.
- Hardworking and adaptable, this business has gone through a lot of growth in the past few years, so you will need to be able to grow and change with it.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement