Communications and Admin Assistant
The Latin American Travel Association (LATA) is a membership organisation for businesses involved in the UK to Latin America outbound tourism industry.
Now in its 27th year, LATA has recently undergone a full strategic review and now is looking to recruit a Communications and Admin Assistant to assist in delivering the new strategy.
This is a full-time role, based at our South Kensington office. As we are a small team, the role will be very varied, but your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating and sending e-newsletters and other communications to members
- Sending media request emails
- Adding news and events to the website
- Carry out social media activity via twitter, facebook, etc.
- Updating the LATA website with monthly PR activity
- Collating annual digest information on a monthly basis and help to compile final report
- Acting as first contact for member queries
- Handling membership applications
- Administering the Best Practice scheme
- Annual confirmation of contact details at members and updating detail on CRM
- General admin, including helping our charitable arm, the LATA Foundation
You will need good communication skills and attention to detail. A knowledge of the travel industry and Latin America would be an advantage but is not essential.
The salary for this position is £18k-£25k pa, depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"