Assistant IT Manager
Hunts Food Service Ltd are currently looking to recruit a full-time Assistant IT Manager to handle IT issues throughout the Hunts Food Service group.
Working alongside the IT Manager you will be the first point of contact for IT issues raised within the group.
You will also be working on multiple projects so the ability to prioritises workloads is a must. Hunts Food Service is a fast-past environment and as such applicants must be able to resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We expect applicants to have at least 2 years’ experience in a 2nd /3rd line role covering the below points:
- Desktop / Laptop support:
- Windows 7,8 and 10
- Office 365
- Printer maintenance
- Repair and install of hardware and OS Server support:
- Windows 2012/R2 and 2016/2019
- Basic concepts of Hyper-V Clusters & Hyper-V
- Understanding of SAN’s
- Creating users in AD
- Creating & maintaining GPO’s
- Network infrastructure:
- Switches & Routers
- Unifi and Meraki devices and software
- Able to perform basic network installs, e.g. running cables & patching VOIP ·
- An understanding of basic phone systems operations such as IVR, hunt groups.
- Office 365 · AD Connect
Salary : 24k-28k
Applicants will need to travel to our sites and as such you will need to provide your own transportation. Hunts Food Service Ltd is a food wholesaler distributing goods throughout South-West England.
As the business continues to grow rapidly, we are currently operating from eight sites across the region, with over 400 employees.
Please send CV and covering letter to Tom Garratt.