Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Outerwear Designer to join a busy London Design studio.
The organisation has an excellent reputation in the market place and renowned for producing young and fashionable designs and works closely developing market trends.
This key position will be reporting to the Design Director and responsible for driving innovation.
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
- Confidently initiate the design and development from concept to production
- Undertake regular comparative shop reports and fashion trends
- International travel including Trade Exhibitions
- Working closely with suppliers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
- Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Outerwear Designer within a supplier.
- Good trend and catwalk knowledge.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good technical specs/attention to detail.
- CAD skills essential