Relationship Support Manager - Agriculture
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Relationship Support Manager - Agriculture based in Lancashire.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Relationship Support Manager – Agriculture will specifically focus on the agriculture sector and proactively support the Head of Agriculture and Regional Agriculture Directors (RAD) to enable them to deliver the optimum contribution towards the Corporate Centre’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP), improve client engagement, maximise operational efficiency and allow the RADs to spend more time with clients. They will guide a motivated, high performing team working together to maximise performance, work with relevant stakeholders as well as play a key role in developing a team of Relationship Support Analysts, coordinating workflows and support Regional Agriculture Directors with the more complex cases. Moreover, they will assist with the provision of financial services solutions for Corporate Banking customers, with sophisticated domestic and cross border banking requirements.
The Relationship Support Manager – Agriculture will be accountable for delivery against prescribed tasks, attend client meetings as necessary with RADs, prepare all relevant pre and post customer documentation, collation /analysis of financial/non-financial information and coordination of products/solutions which suit customer needs. They will work effectively in partnership with Corporate/CMB (Commercial Banking) teams and product providers to deepen customer relationships and support/diversify revenue streams. Furthermore, they will ensure all Cross-Border income is reported on Bank systems and participate in the deals and discussions with clients alongside the Head of Agriculture/RADs to gain as much experience of relationship management and the management of complex credits.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Commercial Banking (CMB) and Agriculture as a specific sector.
- Experience of international agriculture business.
- Strong working knowledge of credit systems, remarks preparation, interpreting financial data and deal completion.
- Track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these.
Closing dates for applications 30th January 2019