On-Site Contingency Engineer
We are currently recruiting a number of Onsite Support Contingency Engineers for our London based client on a permanent basis. In this role you will provide cover across multiple On-Site managed service clients and cover a wide range of diverse responsibilities which will include, 1st/2nd line support, PC and laptop imaging, hardware support, desktop and printer support and installations, moves and changes.
Skills, Experience and attributes required:
· Good understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
· Punctual, reliable and well presented
· Experience of user move and changes
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactive approach to self development and learning
· A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems.
· Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
· Excellent Time management and organisational skills.
· Flexibility -travel may be required.
· Ability to work independently on a wide range of products.
· Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
· Customer support skills
· Good organisation skills & time management
· Passionate, professional, with a can-do attitude at all times
· Able to evaluate information quickly, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound practical judgement, experience and common sense
· Able to build productive working relationships with local and remote personnel based on respect and good rapport
· Communicates honestly, openly, and consistently well showing attention to detail and remaining calm and patient when under pressure
· Possesses the physical stamina, drive, and perseverance to handle pressure well
· Willing and able to deal with problem situations on a daily basis
If you feel you have the skills and experience mentioned above then apply now as interview will commence shortly, and one of our team will give you a call to discuss this further this if you application is being considered.