Care Assistant - Drivers Required Blandford and Surrounding Areas
- Looking to give something back to your local community?
- Happy to share your wealth of life skills and experience?
- Looking to supplement your income?
- Wanting to work flexible, part time or full time hours?
- Wanting to be more active?
- Looking for a change from your main career?
If this sounds like you, please contact us as we are looking for caring and compassionate people to join us in being proud of what we do and to support our 'Believe in Good Care' campaign.
What will you be doing?
You will be visiting clients in your local area and providing care and support. Duties could include:
personal care, meal preparation, promoting independence, medication prompts, light housekeeping and befriending.
What do you need?
Empathy is more important than care experience; we will provide you with full training and ongoing support.
What can we offer you?
We offer flexible working hours, competitive pay, and mileage allowance if you're a motorbike or car driver and many more great incentives.