Registered Nurse RGN RMN RNLD
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Dutton Nursing & Medical are looking for experienced nurses to join our team of nursing and care staff within the Goole area.
We are a long-standing specialist social care and nursing agency working through the UK providing high quality staffing solutions to clients within both the public and private sector.
We are looking for talented Registered Nurses to work in various settings inclusive of private hospitals, nursing homes, mental health units and various others.
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in supporting individuals to live happy and fulfilling lives then this position could be for you!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse within the UK
- A committed and organised approach towards the delivery of care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to administer medication safely and in accordance with legal requirements.
- A strong understanding of the protection of vulnerable adults and children.
- An ethical approach towards the delivery of care.
Benefits of working for us:
- Flexible hours to fit your requirements – work when you want to work
- Industry leading training.
- Excellent rates of pay
- PAYE or LTD company contracts available
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support from our dedicated team
- Opportunities to access CPD accredited training.
- Refer a friend scheme- £200 for qualified nurses and £50 for HCA’s and Support Workers
- Free Uniform and ID Badge
How To Apply
Please click “Apply Now" or alternatively call 01482 322829 for further information.
lease note this role is subject to DBS clearance and successful referencing.
Dutton Recruitment employs candidate based on merit alone and no other factors are considered during the recruitment process.