Accounts Payable Manager
My client is part of a fast growing business services firm. They are currently re-organising their Head Office Finance team and looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 5 in accounts payable
- Recruiting and training staff
- Resolving escalated queries from the team
- Developing and managing key supplier relationships
- Managing and integrating the AP process for newly acquired subsidiaries
- Proactive approach to risk management ensuring risks are minimised and any issues are reported and resolved promptly.
- Actively work with other teams in the business in resolving queries.
- Previous experience in accounts payable and staff management.
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Organised with ability to implement and follow systems and procedures.
- IT skills, with knowledge of Excel, Word and ideally Open / CCH / Sage Accounts.
- A salary of £35 – £40,000
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Flexible benefits package
- Free car parking.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.