We are looking for positive and motivated nurses to join our team.
Duties of the position include:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Good health and fitness
- Caring compassionate nature
- Excellent team work and people’s skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Twenty-four-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
1) Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as co-workers, customers, or patients.
2) Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
3) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
4) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
5) Organising, Planning, and Prioritising Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise, and accomplish your work.
6) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorising, estimating, recognising differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Nursing: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Registered Nurse (NMC)
This is your opportunity to build your skills and career with one of the UK’s rapidly growing care agencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £20.00 to £23.00 /hour