Manager, Process Engineering
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Manager, Process Engineering based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Manager, Process Engineering will be responsible for executing end to end process mapping activities across CMB (Commercial Banking & Markets), also will work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand and document existing processes to identify improvements, thereby enhancing the risk and control environment and delivering material improvements in customer experience and operational efficiency. They will research and map to best business practices, collate and analyse documentation and process data, develop recommendations and deliver simplified processes that reduce operational risk, and enhance customer satisfaction. The role will involve detailed assessment of processes to determine control efficiency as well as process opportunities.
The Manager, Process Engineering will be required to have a forensic mind set to ascertain conclusions and will need to be able to ask the right questions to conclude the right answer. In that respect they will need to be comfortable facilitating conversations and workshops and navigating all stakeholder levels to gain input, consensus and sign off. They will require getting into the detail of processes and the role holder must be comfortable documenting multiple dimensions of data in a clear and accurate way. Furthermore, they will ensure that any observations identified during the mapping exercise e.g. whether control efficiencies that need to be improved or quick win opportunities, are triaged and a clear remediation plan is put in place.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Knowledge and experience of process mapping, process design and process reengineering.
- Good knowledge of Commercial bank’s business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers.
- Good knowledge of business change – functionally and operationally.
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk.
- Experience of designing and embedding operational process improvements.
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments.
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor.
- Capability in change and Implementation Management.
- Capability in relationship management and influencing skills.
- Ability to apply design principles to business solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex initiatives.
- Strong team player.
- Degree in related field or commensurate practical experience.
Closing dates for applications: 25th January 2019