Senior Cards Product Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Cards Product Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Cards Product Manager will support the development of Global card propositions and Global card product management, also support the optimization of the organisation’s offering and customer experience across all aspects of the card lifecycle, along with monitoring the relevant cards P&L and its key drivers. They will implement Global cards product strategy across different markets of the organisation, develop and launch new Global card propositions, for identified card segments and new Global card functionality. Additionally, they will monitor Global Cards P&L across key financial metrics, working with key stakeholders to develop initiatives to improve overall profitability.
The Senior Cards Product Manager will develop and introduce product propositions to ensure product competitiveness and profitability, contribute to the annual Business operating plan as well as manage investment requirements and key deliverables. They will work partnership with Country Product Management teams in developing strategy in line with Regional/Group aspirations and identify, share best practice from the region and across the organisation. They will provide Regional and Group management teams with up to date information on the performance, issues/risks and successes of the countries, and actions taken to help the country deliver on their targets. Furthermore, they will review and ensure the effectiveness of business investment to maximize returns and learning; develop product plans and business cases for strategy implementation.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Master’s qualification in a relevant business discipline e.g. MBA from recognized university with substantial experience.
- Solid cards and/or consumer assets product / business management experience, familiarity with Large Bank environment.
- Understanding of the profit and business dynamics of lending products, and various aspects of cards and/or consumer assets business.
- Commercial understanding of what drives Revenue for the organisation and how to create value to the customer.
- Previous experience in P&L management and planning.
- Previous experience in using MI & analytics to drive business performance.
- Strong strategy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer relationships.
- Experience of working successfully in broader cross functional teams.
- Strong thought leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and an effective team player.
Closing dates for applications: Thursday 24th January 2019.