Associate Relationship Director
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate Relationship Director based in Reading.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Associate Relationship Director in Leverage Portfolio Management (LPM) will cover the management teams of all Leveraged/Private Equity (PE) backed relationships originated /executed by Mid-Market Financial Sponsors (MMFS). They will support understanding and delivery of Commercial Banking (CMB) and Large Corporate Banking strategy and priorities in country, also support change for strategic business opportunities that significantly improve business performance. Moreover, they will enhance this organisation’s image in the marketplace by building key relationships with third parties as required.
The Associate Relationship Director will apply acquired knowledge to provide advice and assistance as well as liaise and work with other Corporate/CMB teams to develop the best possible experience and outcomes for both the customers, employees and this organisation. They will work effectively with all stakeholders across the CMB and the Group. They will deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets. Additionally, they will support the achievement of the organisation’s vision, values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making, also take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Commercial Banking products (desirable but not essential).
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Lending.
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- Open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation.
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered.
- Broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Handled basic lending effectively with a broad understanding of lending processes, products and their associated risks.
Closing dates for applications 17th January 2019