Data Segmentation Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Data Segmentation Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Data Segmentation Analyst will be responsible for analysing and reviewing segment performance and for identifying new segment opportunities whilst managing the trade-off between certain characteristics that include but not limited to size, performance and mutually exclusive. They will be responsible for ensuring correct and relevant audiences/segments are created/available to enable stakeholders to achieve their objectives, also identify opportunities to better use this organisation’s DMP (Adobe Audience Manager) for programmatic activity and other targeted paid digital display and search activities. They will define and maintain the operational profile used by inbound and outbound messaging operations teams for targeting.
The Data Segmentation Analyst will be accountable for segment properties when used in operations to the broader operations team and performance manager. They will be responsible for reviewing and iterating the rules and behaviours that generate a segment to manage the trade-off between segment size / segment performance / the segments being different enough. Moreover, they will be responsible for determining how new behaviours / signals contribute to the operational profile i.e. Signals from analytics tags, External data sets procured via the DMP, Advertising logs, CRM segments brought into the operational store as well as provide deep and/or broad subject matter expertise.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Proven track record of delivering best in class data segmentation and targeting strategies that have enable both inbound and outbound digital messaging
- Strong Analytical ability and experience - excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations, e.g. risk
- Previous experience of either Financial Services problem sets or dynamic messaging problem sets.
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Commercial focus - capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
Closing dates for applications 17th January 2019