Marketing Manager - Retail
Marketing Manager (Retail)
A Marketing Manager, who understands the retail landscape, is needed to join a leading manufacturer of aftercare products. Working from offices in Wadhurst, expect an exciting, hands-on role, improving engagement, driving brand awareness, creating impactful instore POS, planning / delivering international tradeshows and much more.
With numerous industry firsts and awards under their belt, this leading manufacturer is at the forefront of design for high quality innovative products that are effective and environmentally friendly. Due to their continued success they are now seeking a Marketing Manager / Retail Marketing Manager to play a key role educating staff and consumers about their leading products.
Joining the Marketing & Communications team the Marketing Manager / Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for the effective planning, development, distribution and management of retail marketing tools and materials across stores. Whether you are driving brand awareness through impactful in-store point of sale and activations; leading the presentation of marketing materials at international trade shows; ensuring marketing tools are current and effective; developing training packages; liaising with store managers; gaining insight into changing retail patterns and needs; suggesting improvements or trialling new ideas, it will be your strong understanding of the retail landscape that drives engagement and increases sales.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Manager / Retail Marketing Manager / Trade Marketing Manager / Shopper Marketing Manager / Brand Marketing Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience within a similar marketing role, with a strong understanding of the retail landscape;
- Experience of planning and delivering Point of Sale marketing materials;
- Experience of developing training manuals;
- You are a strong Project Manager;
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, you have experience liaising with distributors and sales teams;
- You are experienced in the planning and delivery of international trade shows or large trade and consumer events;
- You are an experienced researcher with good analytical skills;
- You are enthusiastic with an innovative, creative flair;
- You are willing to undertake some UK travel and a limited amount of international travel.
In return, you will be joining a friendly team, passionate about the products they make and the way they make them. They look for people that share this passion and who enjoy a challenging yet rewarding environment.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex
- Retail Research & Analysis £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in East Sussex