Luxury Product Executive
Luxury Product Executive. A career developing opportunity has just become available for an ambitious and hungry candidate seeking a Product Executive role with a luxury tour operator. The key purpose of this role is to support the execution of the product strategy in line with the three-year plan targets. The Product Executive will play a fundamental part in the company’s growth by delivering excellent support to the specialist travel consultants and working closely with the product manager to continuously improve the product portfolio and strategy covering all aspects of arrangements made for customers inclusive of flights.
The Luxury Product Executive Role:
- Working closely with Product Manager to ensure orderly and efficient storing of incoming product information and dispatch to internal staff
- Assisting sales team with queries regarding pricing, availability and product information
- Attend supplier training, presentations and events to develop knowledge of the luxury travel market and products and create own relationships with the hotels
- Carrying out an ambassadorial role between product and sales - specifically regularly gaining feedback and engaging sales in motivational ways on product directives
- Adding and updating products on website
- Liaising with the marketing team on special offers, marketing campaigns and specific properties
- Support with contracting tasks and processes
- Executing analysis of potential new partners for the business
- Support PM in creating engagement/understanding within the business of new and commercially attractive destinations/products
- Working with local partners and tourism boards to develop content to be promoted through our various marketing channels
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Complete online training programmes to enhance personal product knowledge
- Own and Update the processes, always looking for better ways to work within product department, including automation where applicable
- Liaising with overseas suppliers and partners (help resolving queries and issues regarding bookings, marketing and contracts)
- Creating and updating reports and spreadsheets
- Providing feedback and proactively contributing to the team's performance
- Promoting the company and maintaining excellent working relationships with its suppliers at all times
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing and often unpredictable environment
- Impeccable organizational and administrative skills, and a tenacious attention to detail
- Uncommonly creative big-picture thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent numeracy and written English, with the ability to weave information into an engaging story
- Ability to travel to attend conferences, FAM’s and events relevant to the destinations covered in both a social, training and contracting capacity
- Passion for and a willingness to travel
- A genuine can-do attitude, enthusiasm, open-mindedness, integrity and sense of humour
- A willingness to become involved in areas of the business outside your immediate remit
Last but not least, this luxury travel brand employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
What You'll Get in Return:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, progressive business, with the opportunity to have direct impact on the direction of the company. This position comes with a competitive base salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, based on experience, plus lucrative company benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.