Audit Manager - Internal - Leading Venue
Internal Audit Manager - (Leading Venue)
An experienced Internal Audit Manager is needed to join a world leading exhibitions and conference venue based near Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Acting in a standalone internal audit position, you should expect to play a vital role in reviewing company wide processes, procedures, the effectiveness of controls and the impact of residual risk for this outstanding venue.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium.
Directly reporting to the Head of Internal Audit who is based in the UAE, the Internal Audit Manager (based in London) will be responsible for conducting audits / reviews at the venue as per the annual audit plan. On a day-to-day basis expect to develop, implement and maintain the internal audit charter, develop and review the strategic audit plan, develop, present and implement the APP (including operational, performance, compliance, financial and IT audits), present findings and anything else necessary to ensure the efficient operation of this fantastic venue.
To qualify... You should be an Internal Audit Manager / Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Senior / Audit Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Internal Audit role covering financial, operations and compliance auditing;
- Exposure to risk assessment;
- Some industry knowledge of exhibitions, venues, conferences, hospitality or similar;
- Knowledge of risk-based audit techniques;
- An understanding of the Professional Auditing Standards;
- Superb attention to detail;
- You will ideally hold one of the following qualifications: ACCA / ACA / CIA / CISA / CFSA / CFE.
In return the Internal Audit Manager can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes: a 20% bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), income protection, life assurance, private medical insurance cover (currently BUPA), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Legal Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Research & Analysis £70,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)