Full-Stack Web Developer
Who We Are
Since 2011, Ingresso, an accesso company, has been changing the way tickets are sold through our proprietary global distribution solution and white-label eCommerce booking engine. Our technology was the first to connect directly to every venue-based ticketing system across the West End, processing over 7.2 million in tickets totalling over £375 million. Today, Ingresso powers such sites as Wicked and Ticketmaster Theatre. Through continued innovation and custom integrations, our goal is to become the largest ticket marketplace that provides a seamless experience for our clients, guests, and distributors.
Who We Are Looking For
We in time expect you to recommend improvements to our architecture, and to offer solutions using modern tools and development practices. You will also have the opportunity to specialise in areas that interest you. We are looking at candidates with a range of experience, from recent graduates (with some commercial experience) to those with years of experience.
Our Ticketing Platform Consists Of:
- A transactional ticketing API
- Ticketing websites (e.g. branded as Ticketmaster Theatre or our own retail brand, From the Box Office)
- We aim to make these two products best in market and need your help to do it.
- Experience building and delivering web applications, end to end
- Interested in modern technologies / platforms and architectures
- Motivated and results-driven (you can self manage your projects)
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
Nice to Have:
- A sense for UX / design
- Good database and SQL knowledge
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Experience with modern version control systems (Git) and continuous integration
- Experience in startup environments and agile-like development
- Our web stack includes Python (Django), MySQL, React, Angular
- For our backend services, we use a mixture of Python and Go, with our legacy application written in Objective C
- Our stack runs on Kubernetes in GKE, with a legacy system running on-premises on FreeBSD
Perks & Benefits:
- We offer a generous health insurance and pension scheme.
- You will be given a new MacBook Pro or other laptop/OS of your choice.
- We have free fruit, Friday afternoon beers, and often free tickets to West End shows and other entertainment.
- accesso full-time employees benefit from unlimited Udemy courses as part of our global learning culture.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. No contractors please
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!