Information Security Manager
I am currently looking for an Information Security Manager to join an exciting, global company based in Liverpool. Do you have a proven record in Information Security? Are you looking for the opportunity to own the Information Security function for a large and reputable company? If so, you could be the Information Security Manager we’re looking for.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the company’s Information Security policies and procedures focusing on compliance, governance and defining the internal IT security roadmap. This will include responding to and managing multiple audit requests, ensuring all Information Security incidents raised follow ISO27001 process, as well as analysing and optimising security within the company.
What experience will you have?
- Strong background in Information Security Management and Governance
- Experience conducting policy audits within the ISO27001 framework
- Good commercial awareness
- The ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private medical
- Generous pension contribution
- Flexible working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional to take the next step in their career!
If you would like to find out more, please click the link to apply, or contact Phil Harris on firstname.lastname@example.org.