PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
PR Account Manager (Luxury Travel)
An experienced PR Account Manager (who has experience of Travel PR within an agency or in-house) is needed to join a specialist luxury travel PR Agency. Joining initially on a 12-month fixed term contract (there is a possibility of going perm), you can expect a unique opportunity to work on exciting campaigns for amazing clients.
Founded in 2007, this leading fully integrated consultancy are renowned for delivering a 360° approach to luxury travel PR and Sales. With ambitious growth plans on the horizon, they are now seeking a Senior Account Exec looking for the next step-up or an accomplished AM, to join an enthusiastic and visionary team who are full of knowledge and dedication.
The successful PR Account Manager will utilise their knowledge of the luxury travel industry and its media to provide expert PR counsel to a portfolio of client accounts. On a day-to-day basis expect to write creative and coherent content (press releases / blogs / newsletter etc.), conceive and implement creative ideas to generate media coverage, plan, co-ordinate and organise press functions / trips, attend meetings, manage a team of Account Executives, provide creative input into new business pitches and more!
To qualify... You should be a PR Account Manager / Account Manager / Senior Account Executive / PR AM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Contacts within the luxury, travel & lifestyle press;
- Experience of Travel PR, within an agency or in house;
- The ability to conduct effective media calls & maintain and develop lasting relationships;
- The ability to work as part of a team and manage client relationships effectively, in person, on the phone & via email;
- The ability to research & write high-level, accurate copy – white papers, articles, comment, news releases, case studies, web copy, blog postings etc;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The willingness and eagerness to contribute to pitches from initial brief to submission & presentation;
- The ability to coordinate the input of junior colleagues with the willingness to ‘muck in' when needed;
- You are a proactive self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills;
- You are persistent - you do not give up.
Working alongside talented, passionate and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Travel, Leisure & Tourism Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford