Lean In EMEA Program Lead
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through two key initiatives: Leanin.Org and OptionB.Org. This role would focus on the work we do at LeanIn.Org to empower women to achieve their ambitions.
LeanIn.Org runs programs that help women advance and companies create more equal workplaces. One of the key programs we offer is called Lean In Circles. The Lean In community currently consists of more than 40,000 Circles in over 165 countries.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to grow and support our Circles programs at companies and communities across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). This is a remote role as part of our global team, perfect for someone entrepreneurial who is able to run programs end-to-end, with little hands-on guidance. This is an exciting opportunity to use your customer and community growth experience to help us create a more gender equal world.
This is a full-time position based in the UK.
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale program management, sales, business development, or partnerships experience
- Ability to engage both senior corporate stakeholders as well as manage 1:1 community relationships
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Results-oriented mindset with track-record of driving growth
- Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial initiative and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage own workload while working remotely
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; ability to speak multiple languages preferred
- Prior experience of working across the EMEA region and understanding of local cultures preferred
- Must be able to travel within EMEA as necessary and from time to time, to the US
- Strong commitment to the mission of Lean In and familiarity with gender issues
- Drive growth of corporate Circles across EMEA
- Identify and pitch Circles to new corporate partners across the region
- Support existing partners to scale their Circles programs
- Find new and creative ways to work with and support our corporate partners at scale
- Drive growth of community Circles across EMEA
- Drive growth of our Circles program in EMEA through identifying new Circle leaders
- Support community Circle leaders at scale while maintaining a high net promoter score
- Identify, nurture and oversee relationships with existing and new Network leaders across EMEA
- Help to shape LeanIn.Org’s EMEA strategy
- Work to adapt global toolkits to meet local needs and be inclusive of local cultures
- Identify new opportunities through PR and events in EMEA to drive awareness of Lean In Programs
- Work with broader Lean In team to extend campaigns and brand impact in EMEA, as relevant
If interested, please send us your resume and cover letter through Lever here -
As part of our dedication to diversity and inclusion on our team, the Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!