Network Designer - FTTP Project - Milton Keynes
My client is currently looking for an experienced Network Designer to design and execution of building an FTTP city and beyond, by owning and driving 'End to End' Well-Planned city Design through the lifecycle of the city.
The Network Designer will be required to do ensure appropriate network capacity for initial requirement and future scaling in the right location at the right time.The Network Designer will also work with Project Delivery Managers and City Project Managers to forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects
* Experience with manipulating data and metadata underpinning a civils and fibre design
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of civils route planning
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of fibre planning
* Ability to understand and produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation
* Knowledge and understanding of lit fibre services
* FTTP methodologies and design
If you fell this is the position you are looking for and believe you have the experience required then please don't hesitate to send your CV and get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If not please do pass onto any of your friends or colleagues that would be interested in a role like this.