Finance Assistant £21,000 - £26,000 + study + benefits
Robert Half are working exclusively with a growing business based in central Bristol to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their dynamic team. This is a developmental role for an enthusiastic AAT studier looking for more variety - there are multiple projects to get involved in due to implementations and process improvements coming up next year, so the experience on offer is invaluable for progression. They are offering £21,000 - £26,000 + study support + bonus + benefits.
- Reporting directly into the FC - you will be working in an overall team size of 8 - you will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable duties for the business:
- Work closely with the financial accountant, financial controller and finance assistants to help identify, review existing and drive new internal finance processes.
- As part of the accounts receivable team, be collectively responsible for the accurate and timely raising of sales invoices from multiple order lines. Including the sending of 'Pay-by-Link's.
- Define and undertake effective credit control working practices and reporting - closely working with our internal stakeholders and highlighting areas of concern to cashflow where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring our customer account balances are up to date, including communication on payments on account and the set-up of customer refunds where required.
- Efficiently receipt cash daily from our multi-currency banking accounts.
- With support from the financial accountant, the completion of bank reconciliations.
- Partner with our internal departments to effectively resolve queries, build common understanding and to monitor and improve established processes.
- To produce, and support, the production of financial analysis and KPI metrics for financial and non-financial functions.
- Ideally AAT qualified or studying
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Previous experience within a finance team - preferably within an accounts receivable/credit control capacity
- £21,000 - £26,000
- AAT study support
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice