Northern Channel Account Manager- Document Management Software
- Northern Channel Management Role with a Software Vendor.
- Won multiple awards including Gartner plaudits.
- Cross sell and upsell within a base of accounts.
- Providing critical workflow tools into over 1000 customers already.
Job title and sector: Northern Channel Account Manager- Document Management Software.
The Role: If you're a software sales candidate that lives in the midlands or north of the UK, has a strong track record and knows how to harness channel partners, there's nothing not to like about this role…….. Its home based, they want someone in the North, its working for a leading vendor and you're walking into partners that see your technology as a key enabler to automating their clients workflow and enabling true digital transformation. Key role information for the Northern Channel Account Manager- Document Management Software:
- Managing a base of existing channel partners across the midlands and north of the UK.
- Some direct touch activity but most of your efforts involve getting the partners to work on your behalf.
- Partners are typically MFD and Document Management focussed as well as more traditional VARS.
- Home based position, high level of autonomy given.
Requirements for the Northern Channel Account Manager- Document Management Software role:
- Software sales (SaaS) experience.
- Channel based sales background but ideally have also sold direct.
- Character traits: Ambitious, driven, motivated, structured.
- Experience of growing and developing partner accounts.
The Package for Northern Channel Account Manager- Document Management Software role:
- Basic: £55k-£65k
- Bonus / OTE: £100k+
- Car: £5-6k
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday
- SaaS Vendor.
- Recognised as a leader by Gartner.
- Global Leader.
- Investing heavily in product innovation as well as developing their staff.
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, York.