Nursery Room Leader
This nursery & preschool is a purpose built setting and is also a Forest School.
A great place to work, friendly atmosphere and team.
It is part of a large group of nurseries, situated near Dorking, 80 place, and they are looking for an experienced Nursery Room Leader to join the toddler room. You must be at least a LV3 Qualified Nursery Nurse, who is keen to develop and become a Nursery Room Leader.Previous proven experience within a nursery setting is required.
Hours are Monday to Friday, shift pattern working 8-6, 830-530, 9-6 based on a 40 hour week.
What do you have to achieve for the position of Nursery Room Leader
- High standards of care and education
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
Main Responsibilities for the position of Nursery Room Leader
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Provide professional and relevant feedback to parents/carers about their child.
- Ensure all records of development and learning are fully and accurately maintained by the appropriate staff.
- Ensure appropriate planning is in place to maintain the required standards consulting with the Senior Nursery Nurse when necessary.
- Provide leadership and support to playroom staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Deploy staff appropriately to ensure that the required standards are delivered and maintained within the play room.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and, when necessary, follow Safeguarding Procedures.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusion.
- Implement and support others in delivering, the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines.
Job offers for the position of Nursery Room Leader will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.
Great opportunity to join this very well established nursery in the Guildford area as Nursery Room Leader, benefits include a competitive annual salary, career progression, further training given, health care, pension and more !!
Commutable by car from the A3 and A320, including Leatherhead, Woking, Dorking, Aldershot, Godalming. Easily accessible via public transport too.
If this is something that you are interested in, and have the required qualifications, please contact us.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 60 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.