Client Services Manager (Renewable Energy)
Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager (Renewable Energy)
A tenacious Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager (who has sales / sponsorship / international business development experience) is needed to join a leading membership platform that specialises in the Wind industry. Working from beautiful offices in the heart of Oxford, expect to take up an integral role driving membership, event sales and sponsorship across the platform.
With the aim to make the world greener, this leading membership platform runs conferences / networking events in London and New York and conducts rigorous research and analysis on the global wind market, to help members make smarter business decisions, build contacts and find new deals. Following a period of sustained growth, they are now looking for an experienced Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager to head-up the sales team and gain a valuable insight into the changing dynamics that exist between renewable energy, finance and investment.
Joining as the Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager you will utilise your B2B Account management experience to grow event ticket sales, sponsorship and membership, in accordance with the strategic plan. Whether you are motivating, managing and driving the sales team; delivering a robust membership retention and upgrade program; ensuring the capture of new prospects; suggesting new ideas to improve business operations or working alongside the senior team to shape the direction of the business, it will be your ability to think on your feet that ensures membership growth and retention.
To qualify. You should be a Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / B2B Account Manager / Membership Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- B2B account management experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- A proven ability to manage projects to deadline;
- A proven ability to manage a team;
- Experience using Hubspot and a strong digital competency;
- Knowledge of marketing and brand communication techniques;
- The ability to build and develop strong senior client relationships;
- Strong account management, project management and organisation skills;
- A good knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning;
- Flexibility and a willingness for international travel;
- Excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion;
- An interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets.
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Client Services Manager / Business Development Manager looking for a place where you'll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you've ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved.