Key Stage 2 Teacher
Calling All Primary Teachers...
1) Do you want to put your experience, education and training to good use?
2) Do you live within a commutable distance to High Wycombe?
3) Are you a Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new challenge in your career?
If yes, then keep reading!!
Academics are currently working with a fantastic primary school in High Wycombe who are looking for an enthusiastic NQT or an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them from September.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- High Wycombe
- 1 Form Entry
- Ofsted 'Good'
- Full Time, Permanent Contract
- Immediate Start
Our client is an Ofsted Good school located in High Wycombe who are looking for a passionate Primary School Teacher to join them on a Full or Part Time basis in the New Year or Immediately. The teachers at this 1 form entry school are supportive, friendly and determined to provide the best education to their pupils. The school has a positive and thriving environment and offer a commitment to the continued professional development of all their staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good planning & management skills including managing your own workload and meeting deadlines
- Good and effective communication skills
- Ability to use ICT effectively in the classroom
- Ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- A team player with a good sense of humour
- Willing to contribute towards the improvement of the school
- Able to plan, prepare & deliver engaging and fun lessons
Both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role. You will require a valid DBS and a UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS).
If you are interested in this Key Stage 2 Teacher role or would like to find out about our other roles in High Wycombe, contact Hazal Baybasin @ Academics on 01442 508 870 TODAY!!!