Graduate Marketing Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual. It is important the ideal candidate is self-motivated as although part of a marketing team the role requires the individual to be proactive and focussed on their projects.
The role is based in High Wycombe and may require a small amount of travel so a driving license is needed.
- Create multi-channel marketing plans and content covering digital and offline activity
- Organise and attend exhibitions and events
- Plan, evaluate, schedule, track and analyse the successes of all marketing programs and campaigns
- Use a range of marketing and social media tools to engage with audiences
- Support channel partners with various content and collateral
- Analyse competitor activity and give feedback to product management team on possible ideas and new product opportunities.
- Analyse product performance and report to senior management
- Generate creative ideas and content/copy for use in all marketing collateral ensuring compliance with branding guide lines
- Execute new product launches
- Support commercial teams by providing information on leads and opportunities
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written - good at writing, creating editorials, product data sheets, copywriting and proof reading.
- Work with external agencies to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget
- Work with commercial teams to implement activities that are profitable
- Create and update the web site using a content management system
Graduate | Marketing | Marketer | Grad | Graduate Scheme
KPI Bonus, Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday, No-Sickness Bonus and Free Parking
- Marketing Graduate or equivalent work experience
- English: fluent spoken and written, excellent grammar
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Driving License
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Able to present to an audience (mainly colleagues)
With a wealth of knowledge gained from over 60 years' experience, we are widely regarded as a world leader in air movement and ventilation innovation. We operate in both domestic and commercial ventilation markets.