Structural Designer - Marketing
Mid weight and senior Structural Designers are needed to join a leading marketing services company who specialise in visual communications for the retail market. Working from offices in Walthamstow this award-winning company are experts in advising, creating, product and activating POS visual communications cross in-store and out-of-store marketing campaigns for high street brands.
The successful Structural Designer will live and breathe ideas, ooze creativity and inspire those around them. You will be an exceptional thinker and a motivated designer who loves to create.
Reporting to the Group Structural Manager your time will be spent providing a variety of duties including assembling prototypes, arranging and palletising materials, creating concepts to brief, producing samples working. Your task is to inspire through insights to drive innovation and creation.
To qualify. You could be a Structural Designer/Mid Weight Structural Designer / Creative Structural Designer or similar with experience in a similar role and educated within this area, in more detail you must:
- Assemble Protoypes, samples and pallets for the design team;
- Have a good understanding of assembly instruction guidelines;
- Be proactive in keeping up to date with new products and processes;
- Provide support to internal teams and clients;
- Be able to follow design procedures and ensures others can also adhere to them;
- Contribute to creative ideas and innovative approaches to troubleshooting
- Be tenacious in uncovering fresh insights;
- Be down to earth, highly organised and able to work to a budget.
In return, the Structural Designer will be surrounded by a similarly enthusiastic and talent creative team. Be at the forefront of innovation in POS visual communications.