IT Support Technician
Would you like an exciting new career in IT?
Do you dream of a career that indulges your love for technology and encourages constant development?
The Training Room are inviting applications from passionate IT enthusiasts looking to build a career in network engineering. The Training Room are working in partnership with NTT DATA; a global leading IT service provider, to provide entry level opportunities for successful graduates of The Training Room courses.
You will not be required to have any commercial experience; full training is provided as part of the course. Once successfully completed, graduates will be matched to available and suitable opportunities within NTT DATA, and given the opportunity to launch their career with this global IT leader.
The Training Room will help you gain certification in:
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals MTA
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
- NTT DATA have entry level opportunities available exclusively for graduates of The Training Room.
As a Network Engineer you will:
- Provide support to internal and external customers and help them efficiently utilise their mission-critical platforms and wider IT estate
- Use tools to solve problems and troubleshoot non-routine issues across customer LAN and WAN
- Maintain and create user profiles on line of business applications
- Pre-empt and resolve potential issues to maintain business continuity and reduce downtime
This is an incredible opportunity to gain certification and launch your career with one of the most respected names in the IT industry.
Interested? CLICK APPLY to find out more.
NTT DATA has engaged The Training Room as their UK entry level talent acquisition partner. To apply for this role, please click apply and then fill out the form on the next page. Direct applications to NTT DATA will not be considered. Please ensure all communication is made through The Training Room.