Up to £75,000
Are you a VAT professional looking for a move into a role at Manager level?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear route to the top?
Due to high levels of recent growth, through hires and acquisitions, a VAT Manager is required to work in the Central London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will report directly to the VAT Partner and will play a pivotal part in the future growth of the department
- There is a genuine opportunity to progress to Associate Partner level
- You'll work in a firm that is heavily investing to become the number one advisor for owner managed businesses
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a central figure of the VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team members
- Build relationships with the Associate Partners, with the purpose of leveraging VAT advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Prepare technical updates to be circulated to all staff
To succeed you will have/be:
- A minimum of 5 years practice experience advising OMB's on a range of VAT matters
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- Experience in networking, business development and writing articles
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR