Our client is a well-respected and established travel specialist. They are currently looking for an individual who is a fluent Chinese/Mandarin speaker with travel experience or transferable experience to the organisational side of their tours.
The purpose of this position is to organise and administer specialist tours in the UK and Europe.
- Ensure the effective implementation of travel briefs, specified itineraries and all relevant arrangements to match each individual clients requirements
- Contribute to the content of tours based on relevant knowledge and experience
- Assist with preparation of tour materials and itineraries ensuring accuracy
- On occasions travel abroad to assist with specified tour programme
- Ensure services provided for each tour are within budget and profitability maximised
- Ensure accurate records are kept off all costs
- Effectively use the company`s in-house reservations and operations system
- Liaise with supplier such as hotels, coach companies, guides, restaurants, visitor attractions to make all necessary arrangements, confirmations and payments
- Ensure records are kept up to date with all arrangements made for each tour
To apply for this Travel Tour Coordinator job please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01905 731591 or email your CV