Field Care Supervisor
Lets Work Recruitment are seeking Field Care Supervisors in the Buckinghamshire area of Chesham and Amersham.
You will be responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area. Please specify gender for client purposes.
- Support and manage a team of Care & Support Workers
- To be on-call in case of emergency
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Act as a link between the client and the office
- Oversee care quality control
- Monitor and supervise care service
What we look for
It's important to us that all Field Care Supervisors have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Full drivers license
Job Type / Category
Hours: 9 - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Field Care Supervisor experience, A full drivers license is required for this role as it involves traveling.
You will be working with a supportive management team offering a very competitive package and offering you career progression.
Our clients covers the Three Rivers & Chiltern areas. Their office is based in Chesham.
They offer a competitive base pay, bonus scheme, company car, company mobile, pension contribution, paid holiday.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract