QA Tester (Online Trading)
We are global leaders in the online trading industry and seeking a bright, enthusiastic QA Tester to ensure the quality of the Nadex product offering: Binaries and Bull Spreads. As a QA Tester you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments to ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Work within the Quality Assurance team to test new functionality within Nadex platform, planning regression testing for the features being worked on.
• Converse directly with the Business and IT teams to ensure suitable understanding of requirements and required test coverage
• Raise and manage any defects identified throughout the software development life cycle
• Contribute to the IG Group Quality Assurance strategy
• Work as part of an Agile/Scrum development team
• You MUST be degree educated, having achieved a 2:1 or above in Computer Science (or other technical discipline) and have good A-Level results
• Experience of testing a transactional web platform.
• Understanding of testing methodologies and their application, including UAT and System Testing
• Understands and can demonstrate what Integration testing and regression testing is
• Energetic and analytical approach to problem solving
• Able to use necessary tools to debug problems with the software
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of software testing techniques
• Interest in Automation, QA, financial markets, trading and a willingness to learn more about them
• Domain knowledge of Spreadbetting and Binaries
• ISEB Software Testing Foundation Certified
• Comfortable using Java/JBehave (or similar) to write automated tests
• Experience in testing with a real desire to progress your career
• Understanding of Trading platform
• Experience of iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
• Knowledge of financial industry, especially CFDs, Equities, FX and Futures
• Previous automation experience on a trading platform