We are an exciting, dynamic & friendly organisation, currently looking for like minded people who are enthusiastic, compassionate & motivated to offer a high standard of care and support to adults with learning disabilities.
We provide unique, individual & bespoke houses out in the community for individuals with learning disabilities & physical disabilities all in & around Chester & we are currently recruiting staff to care for & support our service users.
What the role involves:
- Supporting the service users to realise & achieve their goals, aspirations, hopes & dreams.
- Promoting independence & empowerment - We encourage our staff to support the service users to live their lives however they wish as long as they are safe & happy.
- Supporting the service users to participate in activities they enjoy, that are meaningful to them.
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care & daily living, promoting independence where possible.
- Supporting with all aspects of Infection Control to ensure a clean & healthy home environment.
- Supporting with Person Centred Planning, Risk Assessment & Behaviour Management to ensure the individual's needs at met.
- Supporting with all aspects of Health & Well-being including support to health appointments.
Overall, the role is about caring for & supporting vulnerable adults in their own homes to be as independent as possible whilst ensuring safety & well-being. We ensure that all of our service users receive a high standard of care whilst accessing a high quality of life.
Whilst previous experience in care & care related qualifications are desired, we recognise that each individual person is unique & have different learning potential and capabilities - We encourage people to apply who may not have experience but are passionate, keen & show a willingness to learn - We offer full training & comprehensive shadowing.
What you can expect from us:
- £8.75 per hour increasing with role development & annually reviewed.
- Full training & support to learn more about the role of a Health & Social Care worker.
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave per year.
- Support with training & accredited qualifications.
- Opportunities for role progression, career development & promotion.
- Varied shift patterns available to suit different situations including days, evenings, nights, weekends & week-days.
- A Contract for a specific amount of hours - Part Time, Full Time or Bank Contracts - All Available.
- A rewarding & satisfying role within an exciting and diverse organisation
If you feel you are ready for a new challenge and want to be part of our team then get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.75 to £9.25 /hour