Technical Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Skills: Helpdesk, Customer Support, Programming, Software, Maths and Physics.
I have a client based in Bournemouth who is looking for Technical Support Engineer who has experience with Helpdesk, Customer Support, Programming, Software, Maths and Physics. on a Permanent basis.
Our Client is offering the successful Technical Support Engineer a salary up to £28,000 based on experience.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous customer / client experience
- 1st -3rd line support experience escalating issues when needed
- Programming or Games background is crucial to understanding the client's needs.
- A Degree or a Good understanding with Maths and Physics will help understand the product our client specialises in.
If this Technical Support Engineer role with experience of Helpdesk, Customer Support, Programming, Software, Maths and Physics. opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.
Please Note: If this Technical Support Engineer opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
Please follow us on Twitter and join our LinkedIn group to hear about all the latest news and vacancies;
Premier are acting as an employment agency