Outbound Telesales Consultant
Michael Page are currently recruiting for an Outbound Telesales Consultant in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The client is a growing company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne that serves the North East of England and the rest of the mainland UK providing cost reductions for Business to Business clients.
As an Outbound Telesales Consultant you will be required to:
- Call existing and new clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK.
- Discuss client's Business Cost Reduction needs.
- Sell products which save money and time for Business to Business clients.
- Control the whole sales cycle including the close.
- Monitor and expand own pipeline of sales leads.
The successful Outbound Telesales Consultant will:
- Have an in depth knowledge of Telesales. (essential)
- Be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone and in person. (essential)
- Be self motivated and able to work on own initiative. (essential)
- Have good time management. (essential)
- Have a professional phone manner. (essential)
- Have competent knowledge of Microsoft Office Software. (essential)
- Have a background in Utilities and Energy. (essential)
- Knowledge of working with Customer Relations Software. (desirable)
£15,000-£17,500 Basic Salary + generous commission scheme.
Possibility for promotion within the business.
Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
4 week holidays + Bank Holidays