SERVICENOW DEVELOPER, DEVOPS, SERVICENOW PRODUCT, DOMAIN SEPARATION, ON-PREMISE SOLUTIONS, ROADMAP DELIVERY, AGILE, SERVICENOW ADMINISTRATION, LDAP, SSO, IDENTITY MANAGEMENT, AUTOMATED TESTING TOOLS, SELENIUM, BMC REMEDY, JIRA, SAMANAGE, FRESHSERVICE
Salford (Greater Manchester)
£35,000 - £40,000 + unrivalled benefits package
An exciting new position has arisen, to join one of our high profile clients as a ServiceNow Developer based in Salford. This is a career making opportunity that will enable you to work within a high-calibre team at the forefront of technology.
As a ServiceNow Developer working as part of a dedicated ServiceNow DevOps Team, you will be responsible for the development of new capabilities within the ServiceNow product while protecting the live estate in a fast paced environment, potentially working across multiple instances in a mixed infrastructure environment including Domain Separation and On-Premise solutions. Our client will also consider applicants with experience in the development of another ITSM solution such as BMC Remedy or Jira.
- Reporting to the ServiceNow Product Owner, you will work in a team of dedicated engineers to deliver the roadmap.
- Being technically responsible for the product and driving quality through peer reviews, implementing best practices and sharing your knowledge across the team of Developers
- Collaborating as part of a self-organising ServiceNow DevOps Team facilitated by the Scrum Master and championing the use of Agile and DevOps best practice to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace without impacting the performance of an "always on" platform.
- Contributing to discussions and generate new ideas around how to break down items on the backlog and deliver value early and often throughout the process, and share knowledge with other members of the SharePoint Product Team in order to help meet sprint goals.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Experience working with the ServiceNow platform, including:
- A ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- Evidence backed experience in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions
- In-Depth cross-tool understanding of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, and business rules.
- A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, Automated Testing tools (Selenium)
- Experience working with a rapid development methodology, in particular Agile/Scrum or DevOps software development.
- An understanding of best practice ITIL v3 methodology
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control release management and deployment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to confidently present to external stakeholders.
Please do not hesitate to apply. If you would like to discuss the position further, please do not hesitate to contact Ryan on