L&D Business Partner - Coventry
Our Client a rapidly expanding organisation within the Care Sector are looking for an experienced L&D professional to join their HR team. With over 140 branches the company have grown significantly. The company are investment backed and have strong acquisition targets to triple further in size over the next 5 years. It really is a great time to join the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of HR the L&D role is a newly created position to truly partner with the business and deliver the Learning and Development strategy. Designing and delivering training to meet business need you will be the first point of contact in providing learning and development to employees and managers.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Taking ownership for the identification of training and development needs to support the company’s goals and objectives and operational requirements.
- Delivering the training plan through face to face group sessions, online, one to one coaching and mentoring
- Design and develop training and development programmes.
- Build effective relationships with the operational management team, in order to support them in developing their teams and broaden the skill set, identifying talent and succession for the future.
- Work with the Senior Management to establish and identify individual and collective training needs to ensure best practice, solutions, processes, methods and techniques are available to develop their teams
- Ensure the delivery of an effective induction programme for all employees, with particular emphasis on providing comprehensive relevant training and ensuring new joiners fully understand the company culture, the employee charter and expected behaviours and the importance of client service within the industry
- Develop effective working partnerships with Branch Development Managers and Regional Development Directors
- Monitor and evaluate the outcome of learning and development initiatives
- Work with third party providers in co-ordinating training requirements
To be considered for this role suitable candidates will have:-
- Proven experience within L&D working across a multisite business
- Knowledge of learning theory, techniques, design solutions and evaluation
- Proven experience of design and delivery of training in a fast paced organisation
- Good commercial acumen
- Previous experience within a Service Sector - Care industry or Charity/3rd Sector would be advantageous
- CPP/CIPD or CTP qualifications desirable
- NVQ experience ideal
Brite Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Consultancy operating UK wide. We recruit for SME’s, National and Global Clients across the commercial Spectrum placing permanent, contract and temporary professionals.
For a confidential discussion contact Karen Pollard.