Are you a friendly and chatty person with great customer service skills?
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest companies and they own a number of hotels which are for the sole use of their own employees.
Right now they are recruiting General Assistants to work in the restaurant of their Lake District hotel. The positions are seasonal (till the winter) but you will be employed direct by the client and there are real opportunities to apply for and transfer into permanent roles within other parts of the group, at the end of season.What you will be doing:
- Show guests to their seats and present a variety of menu options
- Take orders and deliver them to the table
- Attend to the tables and ensure compliance to cleanliness standards
- Check guest satisfaction and resolve any issues
- Chat with guests and build a rapport with them
- Happy and cheerful personality
- Great people skills (you must be a "people person")
- Chatty and friendly
- Prepared to work shifts, including early starts, as well as some weekends and bank holidays
- Seasonal contract - £291 per week
- 37.5 hours per week
- Possibility to transfer within the company for permanent employment
- Live in and all meals for only £25 per week
- Company benefits after 3 months
- Training to do the job
- Really nice location and quite relaxed working environment
If you are interested in becoming part of this friendly team then please click the apply button now!