Role Insight Manager
Location Leeds Based
Salary 40k-60k depending on experience
Do you have the know how to be our new Insight Manager?
Reporting to the Head of Insight, you will have specific accountability for the design, delivery and output of the Client Insight Programme. You will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy and providing outstanding leadership for the accounts insight and improvement agenda. You will own the overarching architecture, manage a team of specialists, lead high-profile business-critical programmes and provide outstanding leadership in solving diverse complex problems.
As part of the Management Team you will also set an outstanding example of Leadership within and external to the account.
The main effort of this role is to constantly and relentlessly drive the insight agenda forward and to promote 'best in class' end customer and client satisfaction.
The role holder should deliver the vision for account to be acknowledged (through awards, customer loyalty, winning new business and general reputation) Call Centre industry experts in CI.
Build a performance culture by using systems of continuous measurement to improve on key result areas and increase value add to the account.
Create a team and pan business culture that is externally focused, creates a culture of curiosity and commercial hunger. Enables others to use and share best practice and apply their insight constructively.
Creates a team that sustainably drives innovation which is ground breaking yet commercial and focused on what customers and clients want.
Creates a culture that values and encourages analytical rigour and depth
Creates a culture that encourages insight into relationships, organisational culture, politics and key players in order to get things done.
Creates an organisation that proactively drives 'joined up working, values and leverages multi team collaboration and cross-functional teamwork.
Creates high performing teams that maximise team member skills, experience, and contribution
What you will do;
- Build business capability through breakthrough thinking in the design and execution of a leading improvement and insight model
- Define and deliver the improvement strategy, policy and architecture
- Deliver a step change in service measures though a structured programme of improvement activities and projects
- Develop a self-sustaining continuous improvement culture
- Provide specialist advice and support to the senior management teams
- Negotiate with client senior managers to ensure that all contractual targets are realistic
- Facilitate the achievement of contractual targets
- Work with the client's senior managers to understand their strategic goals and develop solutions, relationships and partnerships to deliver these goals
- The role holder will be required to lead the executive and work collaboratively with the senior team
- Work autonomously to define the improvement programme structure and principles for business sign off.
- Appropriately deploy resource proportionate to the problem and client priority
- Deliver significant business benefit
Develop a team of high skilled individuals
- Candidate must have proven methodology and depth of experience in leadership and programme management.
- Must have experience in innovation, business analysis / management and modelling
- Must have relevant experience developing business solutions for mission critical projects
- Experience leading and mentoring highly skilled teams and analyst professional
- Background in creating pan business and market road maps and presenting to executive for approval and funding
- Be able to set priorities and multi-task between many simultaneous strategic projects and day to day maintenance related activities.
- Present highly complex theoretical models and practical solutions to Senior Managers
- Strong strategic outlook across multiple markets and clients
- Sound commercial judgement
- Identify and evaluate new / innovative information streams to inform the CI programme
- Able to work under pressure with the ability to adapt to change
- Travel to client sites as required
- Flexibility with regard to working hours (evening, weekend), travel, etc
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Please send cover note explaining relevant experience
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.