Tele Marketing Executive
Salary 16K to £18K
Venatu Consulting are working with an established client based in Rotherham in search of a Tele-Marketing Executive to join their team.
This role will work with a database of customers in a specific region that are a mixture of existing, dormant and new customers.
Research and contact perspective new customers, making outbound cold calls daily, promoting the company, its products and services, qualify leads and arrange suitable appointments for the Brand Specialist team.
Proactively call and maintain effective, productive and collaborative relationships with the existing merchant customer base.
- Making on average 35 outbound calls per day to generate interest and commitment from potential or existing customers.
- Identifying initiatives and maximising exposure for the company's brand recommending courses of action and follow up by the Brand Specialist team.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams on targeted marketing campaigns, recording and tracking success of marketing and sales initiatives/incentives.
- Create awareness of the brand and product offerings, communicate information and gain insight into customers.
- Manage the customer database to a high degree of accuracy, maintain records of all customer contact interactions, recording details including the actions taken.
- With support from the Marketing Brand Manager, develop an efficient territory plan to ensure effective time management and call planning.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of company's product range and services and the objectives of specific campaigns.
- Act as a representative of the company and represent their interests at all times.
- To attend internal and external meetings as and when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Over 2 years' experience of Telemarketing / Sales / Customer Service.
- Excellent oral communication skills and superb listening skills.
- Professional telephone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Numerate and analytical with the ability to interpret data and patterns into relevant actions.
- Well-organised, structured and systematic in approach to tasks.
- Computer literate and experienced in database navigation and 'housekeeping' skills.
- Specific IT skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and SAP.
- Used to working to achieve set KPIs and sales targets.
- Dynamic, confident, resilient with a positive, 'can-do' approach.
Benefits and Hours
25 days' holiday + stats
8.30am to 5pm,
4.00pm finish on a Friday