1st Line Support Engineer
Our client is a successful and growing IT Support Provider based in Taunton. They operate a fun yet professional culture with opportunity to develop.
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Salary is dependent on experience but circa. £18,000 - £20,000.
You will be working within a professional and motivated team and will act as the first point of contact for all clients and will ensure all incidents and requests are registered on the call logging system.
Main duties include;
- First line desktop support
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Remotely monitoring and maintaining clients’ computer systems and networks
- Resolving and diagnosing issues remotely, over the phone or visiting customers on-site
- Troubleshooting clients’ systems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Responding within agreed SLA to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion or refer to third parties if appropriate
- Prioritising and managing multiple open cases at one time
- Establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications and troubleshooting, especially Office 365 Administration.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An organised and proactive approach
- Adept at problem diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you have some IT support experience and you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.