Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst - £35,000 - Southampton
An established company is looking for a driven, dynamic and adaptable Supply Chain Analyst for their office based in Southampton. This is an all encompassing role managing the end to end supply of a specific product range with complete ownership of the stock plan. Maintaining successful relationships with suppliers, 3PL's and internal stakeholders you will have the opportunity to maximise in-store/online availability to customers whilst maximising an efficient Supply Chain.
Key Skills Required:
- Graduate calibre
- Strong understanding of retail focused supply chain
- Experienced SAP user (alternative ERP system is acceptable)
- Good knowledge of associated KPI's, i.e. availability, stock, ivnentory
- Analytical skills - able to analyse complex data
- Monitoring purchases and intake of stock to the business, maximising availability where possible and controlling stock levels
- Ability to think outside the box, optimising product ranges in store to drive sales
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the link to submit a CV for viewing.